Friday, June 6, 2008

New junk

Well I decided to add a few mousepads to the mix on the site, there are 8 of 'em now available, more to come! Since I was in a good mood today I have also added a new shirt to the comedy section. This design can also be seen on a tote bag or mousepad as well.

Glad it's Friday today, thought I was going to have to work very late again, but I decided that I wasn't going to take that beatdown today so I grabbed my gear and left at 5. 10 hours is enough for me after the grueling couple of weeks I've had. I really need a vacation, lol.

I take days off once and awhile, but that just doesn't cut it. I haven't gone on a real vacation in years and years, I would actually like to go someplace where I am completely away from everyday life, and all the thinking that goes along with it.

No comments: