Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a little update

Hey folks, haven't been feeling to great lately, got a virus to go along with everything else. This one is fun, it swelled my gums up to the point where I could not close my mouth. Of course that means I couldn't eat anything and it was very painful as well. I am still not healed from this, I cannot close my mouth all the way, but I can chew on the right side of my mouth, so I can eat a few things that are easy to chew, noodles and such. The past couple weeks were agonizing, drinking my food, the only thing I could eat was pudding, lol.

In any case, this has finally started to subside, so much to the point where I have been able to get a bit of work done today. I added a new design and re-edited an old one to make it look a bit better. I have also started the sale on election gear, this section will be taken down on friday and replaced with a Holiday section. I have already started designing for Christmas stuff and whatnot so when the time comes there will be at least a few things to shop for when it opens.

Other than the business stuff I have not been able to do much. I have wanted to do some illustrating and things of that nature, but I just don't have the mind for it with all this other shit going on. I pick up the pad and pencil and just stare at the blank space until it's time to take my medication, lol. I can't wait for this junk to be over with so I can get back to doing the things I love to do. Peace.

No comments: