Sunday, September 28, 2008

Election 2008 shirts now available!

Greetings to my peeps! I have been able to get some work done the last two days or so. I got a request for some political designs and I've been having so much fun working on this project that I decided to put up a separate section on the site dedicated to this years election! Feel free to check out the links and give them a look.

On another note, my health has been improving the last few days, I had a couple setbacks earlier in the week and was forced to take it easy, but I am starting to feel a bit better now. If you are wondering what my health problems are I will decline to answer that question, I am not the type of person to relish pity from others, so it will only be mentioned as "health issue", lol.

I also realize that I do talk a bit too much about my work and not much else, this blog is intended to get people to go to my shop, but I would like things to get a bit more personal, not just me coming on here and giving standard updates about new shirts available. In the future I will be blogging about much more than just my work.

Here is one little bit of information about myself that you can take with you today. BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

1 comment:

nicoley76 said...

those election shirts are awesome!!! we are gonna have to get a couple of those, thanks, great idea!!!!