Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yo peeps

Starting to feel a bit better here, not able to do the things I want to do just yet, still can't bend over to tie my shoes, or twist and turn, but I am progressing. Still pretty sore too, but each day gets a bit better I guess, depends on my activity level the day before. Had a docs appointment yesterday afternoon, my blood markers came back clear, but there are a couple issues yet that have to be dealt with, I have to see another doctor and have 3-6 rounds of chemo to get rid of a few suspicious spots that they found. Hopefully that will clear everything up and I will be good to go after that.

Heading back to work on thursday, don't know if I am ready yet, but I have to get out of the house. It's killing me sitting here doing nothing. I have been able to get some work done that I've been putting off for awhile, made some new shirts and started fixing the website, but still. At least I was able to go outside yesterday and get some air for the first time in a week yesterday.

I was able to add some new products, if you check out the site there is some new shirts available, one of them is The Skull. I have added this design to the new INFINISTITCH product line, which includes men and womens polos and performance jackets. The products look pretty cool, I may get one of the performance jackets to check them out as they look like a good fall jacket.

No comments: