Friday, April 25, 2008

big changes

Well, things are going to change with the shop, in a big way. Some may like it and some may not. First off you may notice a few missing shirts, well those images got tagged by the copyright folks so I got rid of them, no big deal, I'm happy that service is available where they catch that stuff that I don't know much about. Sooooo...if you were looking forward to purchasing: Bing!, War Kittens, That would be just fine, ED-209 or It's a Trap, they are now gone.

Okay, here is the big news, I am going to discontinue making any more funny, sports, state and movie shirts. Sales are non-existent with these Items, I believe mostly because these shirts are everywhere, and there are literally hundreds if not thousands of shops on the site that carry these same"ish" items. The sales that I am making are coming from the graveyard gear section. Therefore I have decided to stop making stuff that is pretty much offered everyone from the site to target, lol.

The items I will offer in the near future are going to feature my artwork, drawings, paintings, etc. I feel much better knowing that I will be using my own original work other than a re-work on an old movie line or anything of that nature, I hope you agree and will continue to support me with this venture.

As for the stuff that is on there now, I will be leaving it up for a couple weeks while I compile new stuff and start work on changing the look of the site. The items that will be staying permanently are zombie gear and graveyard gear, they will be reworked into different sections with different names. I will be adding new sections, I have a couple already in the works - DREAMS - which will be lighthearted stuff, and fantasy designs (fairies and that sort of stuff) and NIGHTMARES - which will of course be featuring scary stuff, zombies, skulls, and dark/morbid art. There will be more sections as well, I just don't have names for them yet, and I will not be eliminating comedy from all the designs, its just not in my nature, so there will be a section of "funny stuff".

That's about it for now, I hope you will enjoy the new site when everything becomes available as much as I will enjoy creating it. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see your original stuff. Its going to be very cool! I am especially excited about the dreams section =)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Ooops, I'm screwing your comments all up. I forgot to sign the first one, then I somehow deleted the second one. Sorry =) ttyl,
Lisa

highwayman said...

Thank ya, I'm getting excited to get this stuff up!