Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hey Peeps

Well as you can see the blog is up and running! Things are going pretty good at the moment, the Road Pirates gear is doing well and I keep adding shirts to the other sections. I will be adding another one tonight, maybe two. Feel free to check out the site later on tonight. Outside of the site things are going just o.k. been having a few problems with things, but that's the way it goes I guess, work is slowing down quite a bit the past 4-5 days or so. It was the same last year so I should probably expect it to be that way again since things seem to run in cycles in the printing industry. All that means to me is that there will be more time for me to work on shirts and other designs, which I will never complain about.

I have been jumping around a bit when it comes to my plans for the site, I just have this "thing" that I have to put up a shirt just about every day and it's hard for me to skip it and add another option instead, but as I see it right now I should have the "dark" or "skull" section up sometime this week or at the latest this weekend. I have decided on a name for this section as well, it will be called "Graveyard Gear".

That's about it for now peeps, catcha later.

No comments: