Saturday, April 12, 2008

End of the week update

Hey folks, another end of the week update coming atcha! Well, this week was a tough one, but I did manage to put up a couple new shirts. The graveyard gear section is now open with just one shirt available at the moment, but this section will be my area of focus for the next week or so. I would really like to get around 5 shirts up there by the end of next week if I can.

Added one more earlier today, O'Doyle RULES! Check it in the movie section. I had to re-work a couple shirts as well, that is another reason why not a whole lot has been added this week. I removed the lord humungus shirt, I didn't like it, ha. But it will be back up soon enough in a different form, lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how I want the sections laid out with different items to choose from, I wanted to do sub-sections, but that might still be a bit too cluttered, so I may just add entire new sections on the front page for mugs, stickers and whatnot, well see, I'll more than likely be testing that out this week as well.

Future plans thus far are pretty much the same as last week, the graveyard section is up now but more will be added soon, and then the new items is something I will get up very soon as well, I would really like to offer some other items besides shirts for the other designs. If I can ask something of all of you, can you send me some feedback on this? I would like to get opinions on what other items you would like to see added.

Also I may be opening a separate web site which will be a standalone site that mirrors the shop, just something else to attract visitors. And if you have not noticed on the front page of myspace I have started a blog as well which you can check out with the link in the "about me" section. This is to attract new visitors and to describe what is going on with the site during the week. At some point I will also be describing some of the design processes I use if anyone is interested. The blog is also updated quite frequently, I put up posts when I add a new shirt and whatnot.

Traffic to the site has been going quite well and is picking up by the week, and people are staying even longer than before, my target time is for visitors to stay on the site for 7 minutes or longer, right now average stay time is around 6 minutes 20 seconds or so. Compare that with the 1:59 time that I was getting 2 weeks ago I'd say things are going well. :)

That's about it for now, thanks for reposting bulletins and for supporting the site! Check ya later peeps!

No comments: