Sunday, April 20, 2008

So1designs update 4/20/08

Hey all, not alot to add this week for happenings and future endeavors. Added a few new shirts, plus some items for the Road Pirates. It was quite easy to do "other" items for the pirates gear, so I think I may take some time this week and put the designs on other products and only add 1 or 2 shirts. I'll be starting with something simple to slap the designs on, probably mousepads right now, just to get things rolling.


In case you may be wondering about the sales side of things, right now they are dismal, lol. But on the good side of things traffic keeps slowly increasing, so things should turn around soon, and if they don't, I'll just keep plugging away. :) Another bit about traffic, I'm getting some hits from Yahoo now as well, around 8-9% of visits, so that's two out of the three big search engines, "ASK" would be next of course.


I've had sort of a brain freeze the last week with other things going on so I haven't been able to add more to the graveyard section like I had wanted to this week, but I should be able to come up with a few new designs this coming week. I'm not going to add anything else right now about future stuff because frankly, I haven't been able to reach my goals yet that I set quite awhile back, so as for now just be on the lookout for the designs to be added to different products.


The layout may change a bit as I will be adding "sections within sections" so to speak. So if you click on a certain design, there will be sub-sections under that design, like "shirts" mousepads" "mugs" etc, you get the point. :) That about wraps it up for now, thanks to those of you who have re-posted and have sent me ideas for things!

No comments: